Monday, September 8, 2014

BBT

So hey guys it's Breigh and this is my first BBT, Breighs Book Tags!
Side note, Macy, I believe I do think that fandoms are not restricted to books for the fact that I am in most youtuber fandoms. Mmmkayyy;)
Let's get started:)

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes, I like reading on my bed. Like, alotttt. I honestly think that being swarmed in blankets with a good book is the absolute best thing ever. And just being swamped around pillows, is just about as bliss as it comes.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? 
Neither, actually. I am really more of a fan of dog earring. Yes, I know, I am a librarians nightmare.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
I can just stop, I don't need to finish a chapter. Well, it's pretty funny actually, because I will always say like "just one more chapter!" When I know I can stop anytime I want to.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading? 
Usually no, because as I said above, I almost always read on my bed and I am terrified of spilling crumbs on there. Sometimes of I'm in public or just about to die of hunger, but I just HAVE to read till the end.

5. Do you watch tv or listen to music while reading?
No, because I just like my peaceful time. If I am in class, and the teacher is playing music, I can read through it, but I prefer not to. It just depends. Although, while writing this I'm listing to music:) I also do while doing homework, but rarely. 

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I get really frazzled if I am reading multiple books at once. I am right now and it stresses me out:(((

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. For sure. I don't put my book down for just anyone.

8. Reading out loud or in your head?
Always my head. Fun fact: one of my top pet peeves is people reading aloud me.

9. Do you ever read ahead/skip pages?
Sometimes if I haven't started a book, I will kinda flip through. Other than that, nope. Some of these questions are like really short haha

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Breaking in the spine for sure. I like the look of a well loved book:)))

11. Do you write in your books?
No, unless it's for school, then I might highlight. I do though, book mark the pages with my favorite quotes.

Alright guys that's it for todayyy 
{smileeeee today!}

:) 
Breigh



No comments:

Post a Comment