Monday, September 15, 2014

Fandomies

Some people think fandoms are limited to books only *cough*breigh*cough*. I'm just kitten! Anyway, people suppose fandoms are only on a book topic and I am here to inform you about that.


I just realized I make a lot of informal posts.... oh well
#cordnog


Really I'm just gonna talk about types of fandoms lol



1. Music Fandoms











Some popular fandoms include 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, The Vamps etc... But a music fandom can be whatever you're into. Whether you love Elmo's World, or Nirvana, any fandom can be any, generally.


2. YouTubers













Popular fandoms include Tyler Oakley, Our2ndLife, Zoe Sugg, and many more. Can even be a YouTuber with like 13 subscribers. If you like their videos then they can be a fandom if you want!


3. Shows











Sherlock, Supernatural, American Horror Story, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time. So many. Maybe the supernatural interesting attraction makes you cry and laugh. But, that's a fandom.


4. Movies















Movies? Really? Star Wars, Star Trek, The Avengers... I don't mean book movies, okay. (well, the avengers is a comic... oh well)


That's all I could think of. But, anything or anyone you love, a media type thing can be a fandom.





bye frendz :))))))

maccipoo



No comments:

Post a Comment