Monday, September 15, 2014

DIY Book Accessories: Bedazzled Bookmarks

Hey guys it's Breigh and today I'm gonna be showing y'all how to make a DIY Bookmark that's bedazzled! So I personally absolutely love this and I think it's super cute and affordable. 
Personally, since I have like no money haha I just used items I already had, but if you would like to use extra items too, go ahead! 

THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
-card stock or scrapbook paper
- glitter 
-paint
-moge poge
-painters tape
-one medium paintbrush and sponge
-something to cover your work station, like old papers that are no longer needed 
-pen
STEPS 
First, lay out your supplies and cover where you will work.
Next, put your ruler down with it on top of the paper, one edge of the ruler touching the papers end. Take the pen and mark that line and cut it
Then, measure halfway, for me it was 6 inches, and mark that and cut it.
You should now have two equally sized peices of paper. 
After that, take one and cover it with the painters tape, laying it down in diagonal strips side by side. Pull off every other peice of tape and cover with moge poge
Now cover the visible area with moge poge, then glitter.
Peel off the tape.
As you can see, the tape removed some of the color of the cardstock. That's completely fine, and also kinda a part of this DIY. Cover that area with your paint.
It should look like this 
Cover with moge poge and you are done!  On the right I also did another one with just glitter and painters tape.
This is super simple and I hope y'all love it! 

Also, sorry it's Tuesday and not Monday, but I really was just swamped yesterday:( but hey, I love this so yay.


-Breigh

No comments:

Post a Comment