Monday, July 14, 2014

Blogger Intro's: Learn About Who We Are!


Hey guys, it's Breigh; and today for my first blog post, I want to tell you a bit about myself and the blog itself. 

 So I am Breigh and I post on Mondays. I figure we need a little name for these Mondays with Breigh, so comment your ideas! Maybe something like 'Breigh's Book Mondays'? You guys tell me!
A bit about myself would include: I am obviously an avid reader, I LOVE cats, pizza is an addiction of mine, and I like galaxy prints.  

 This blog is really simply about books. Anything you can think that might relate to books, we will post it here. Like movie and trailer reviews, book reviews, cover release reviews, parodies of songs transformed into book-ish songs, and that's just a few of the ideas we have. Leave some suggestions in the comments of whatever else you would like to see from us! We will include our personal social media links below, including the Instagram account that we all collectively own.

Social media links:
 Instagram, personal: @breighbee222, group account:@district12demigods
 Spotify: breighplat
 Polyvore:breighplat
 Pintrest: breighplat
 wattpad: readtolive222
 quizup; breighbee222
Well, I love you guys and happy reading!:)
 -Breigh  

No comments:

Post a Comment