Friday, July 18, 2014

Movie Reviews and Introductions

Once upon a time, in a world where people sit around and watch TV, 3 girls emerge from the depth and introduce books to the world, creating a new species called fangirls.
Well, hi! I'm Namratha and I'm one of those girls. Here's a little intro and then I'm gonna get to my movie review. I like reading of course, I love baking and art. And as you can see by my see by my awkwardness I'm not good at this whole introduction thing. So if you start to like what I post, just remember that I only post on Fridays, but I post every week! So let's get to that movie review!
Divergent:
So I'm here to review the movie Divergent. Who liked it? I thought it was pretty good and I liked that they didn't leave out any major details. I thought Shailene and Theo were great together. Honestly, I don't think  anyone else would have had the same connection. Other than them, all the other actors worked for their role.
Harry Potter:
Okay, now the first six movies left out some of my favorite parts, but I really liked how they spaced the seventh movie out into 2 parts, because they didn't leave out any important details with that. But you know what I truly wish? That they had used the books as literal scripts for all the rest of the movies.
So for next time just email us what you want us to review!
For personal references:
Instagram: lemonssmiles
For book references:
Instagram: district12demigods

Send emails to this account(bookshelfies@gmail.com)about requests for a review on books, movie trailers, movies, or comments that you have on our posts! Give me some ideas for what I should review next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment