Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mockingjay Part 1 Teaser Trailer Review

Hello everyone, and yes, it is Breigh. Now I bet you are wondering, "Well why on Earth is it Tuesday and Breigh is posting?" That my friends is because I, (surprisingly enough) do things other than blogging. I was reading, but we'll get to that later. So as you can probably guess by the title of this, I will be reviewing the Mockingjay Part 1 Teaser Trailer! Are we not going to talk about how this movie is literally coming out in November, yet all we have right now is JUST the teaser trailer? Honestly I'm  kinda  REALLY nervous! Movies coming out in 2015 even have a complete trailer, and this movie is only months away. Well, nonetheless, let's begin!  


So in the teaser, we get a first look at Coin,

truth be told, i feel like this is to be one of the best casting ideas they have had so far; except for, of course, Josh and Jen. I feel like Julianne Moore really capture all that Coin is about, fierce, ambitions, and well, a bit intimidating. No one else in my opinion would be able to pull that off.

Also in the teaser, we see District 13 for the first time,


 I imagined it with just a tiny tiny bit more light but I do think that the directer did it perfectly. It really captures the whole idea of the underground, kinda grimy, dark conditions.

So that's all I have today!
Sorry that this was short guys, its getting really late here and I am so sleep deprived. Well, thanks for sticking with me you guys!
-Breigh  

No comments:

Post a Comment