Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Top 5 Best Divergent Characters

This is excluding Tris and Tobias, 'cause duh. They'd be 1-5.


5. Tori Wu

Tori is totally brave and awesome. She's Divergent, which makes her more brave and awesome. She defends herself and her faction, and is a great tattoo artist.













4. Marlene
She's quirky and laughable. I love her daring sense, even when plastic bullets almost hit her instead of a muffin on her head.
fanart bc you know





















3. Peter Hayes
Okay, I know everyone hates Peter in the first book. But in the second book, he's not as a hey-lets-go-kill-that-person kind of guy. He saves Tris, and that's... pretty nice.



















2. Uriah
He's fun and I love him. Uriah was totally awesome, why wasn't he in the movie? He's also daring, as all the above, and I love his personality and sense of humor.
is he portraying uriah? im not sure













1. Christina
Christina is one of my favorites, even if she kind of was trying to avoid Tris. She's funny, brave, forgiving (sometimes), and... pretty.






















alright, that's my list! sorry for the short captions and stuff, i'm kind of lazy today.
(yes i forgot will do not yell at me)

instagram
group instagram
twitter- coming soon
polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment