Friday, July 25, 2014

Septimus Heap Series

So today I thought I would tell you about the wonderous fiction series called Septimus Heap. It's about a boy who, when a child, had been taken by a common midwife because he had magical powers. He lived under the name Boy 412 for 10 years until one day he finds out the truth about himself. Now, his father was pretty sure he was gone but he didn't want to admit that to Septimus' mother, though the mother still had hope that she would find her child. What's odd is that the day that Septimus is kidnapped, Silas Heap (the father) finds a baby in the snow, with beautiful violet eyes and small dark brown baby hairs. They soon find out that the child is a daughter of their late Queen.
When Princess Jenna finds out, she's hurt that they didn't tell her before but gets over it pretty quickly when she realizes that she, her new-founded adopted brother (Septimus), Nicko her other adopted brother (out of 7 brothers in total), her adopted father and the ExtraOrdinary wizard go an adventure to get away from a deadly assassin. Later in the story the Extra Ordinary  wizard requests Septimus to be her apprentice. In the next books, Septimus and Jenna face loads of adventures together.
So I rated this series 5/5. I absolutely loved it. I hope I got all the facts right because I haven't read it in a while so if I didn't please send us an email at bookshelfies@gmail.com to correct me!
Well, see you next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment