Monday, August 25, 2014

chat about upcoming things I will be posting!

So hey guys it's Breigh and today I just want to kinda just talk if that's ok? Anyways I have a ton of new exciting things planned for me to be posting. On Mondays, which are, of course, my day; I will be posting these things plus more. These are all mini series I'm starting  so there will be more than one of each of these topics and this along with reviews is basically what you can expect to see on Mondays! I hope to keep these original and true to my day so you guys can come around and be excited for Mondays:)
I think these ideas are pretty new so these are my ideas for my days:))) 
(Of course Wednesday and Friday are also pretty frikin cool)

- Breighs Bon Mots
 (parodies of songs)

- wonderful words
 (the 411 on the coolest words to know for today)

-book Hauls
 (cause I'm a horder)

-BBT
 (breighs book tags)

- DIY book accessories
 (covers, shelves, markers) 

And anything else you guys want to see! Comment any suggestions and I am VERY excited to start these!


Thanks y'all:)

~Breigh

No comments:

Post a Comment