Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Humming Room

Hey guys I'm so sorry I forgot to post on Friday! I was really busy:(  But anywho, that doesn't mean I can't do it now right? So I'm gonna review the book The Humming Room. I know, I know you're probably thinking she's just reviewing that book because it's a Bluebonnet! But that's not why I'm reviewing it. I see this title and I think, "Humming Room? What could that possibly mean?" So off I went to read the book! Here's what I think of it:
Roo, a small 12 year old girl, learns that her parents were drug-dealers and died. Roo is put in a foster home with 3 other rude girls but not for long, because her uncle (that she didn't even know existed) claims her as his own. Although Roo never really see's him, she does see a log of his assistant Ms.Valentine and his "maid" Violet. Strict rules are laid down in this house, but does that stop Roo? No, of course not. She finds 3 mysterious things in the house: a strange, humming noise; an undiscovered cousin; and a secret garden. Is it possible that all these things are tied together?

I give this book a 4/5
Thanks! See ya next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment