Friday, August 1, 2014

How To Choose A Book

Hey, guys! So it's Friday, time for another blog post. Today I was thinking I'd tell you about how to pick a good book. Now, this isn't like when teachers tell you to choose a good book, saying that you shouldn't choose a book if it's too hard or do the five-finger-rule. I have a different way, although you might think it's the same way. :) Anywho, let's get on with it.
So first, I suggest you choose your favorite genre, that makes it so much easier to look at books and know that you like that kind of genre so you might like the book, too. As soon as you've got that down then you should look around and read suggestions for the type of genre you like, then maybe after you can order the book or get it from the library.
So this is my extremely short blog post about how to choose a book and I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment