Friday, August 22, 2014

My Relationship With Books

Okay so I think that today I need to explain to you my relationship with my books and what they mean to me because some people are starting to think that I'm kidding when I say that if they mess up my book then I'll squash them into the shape of a book {I'm a very positive person :)}. So here's my post for today, hope you like it!
1. If I let you borrow a book of mine, it means I trust you to keep them clean. Now I keep my books very clean and unfolded, if they are returned to me folded or ripped or sticky, you have been stripped of the title "Trusted".
2. I literally skip a breath when someone tells me their getting me books or tells me that we're going to any book store.
3. I make sure that my books are in a neat order and in the right place everyday because that's how much they mean to me.
4. If, for my birthday or some other event, you get me books that I really wanted, your bound to see an expression on my face that looks like I'm having a heart attack.
So thanks again for reading this Friday, and of course I'll be posting again next Friday, thanks!


I'm guessing you guys have noticed that I post really short blogs…that's because I never know exactly what to post, so please if you think my post are boring then please email us at bookshelfies@gmail.com. Thanks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment