Thursday, August 14, 2014

Random Book Review+Life Update (may contain spoilers)


Hello, sorry I'm a little late. I was super busy yesterday. Anyway, so this is a "segment" called Random Book Recommendation, which is basically when I really have nothing to talk about so I do a book recommendation/review instead.

Also, you probably do not care about about my life, but here's a little life update. I'm going to cut my hair! I'm going to cut it to my shoulders. I'll probably regret it, but YOLO, right?

Anyway, here's the book I'm going to talk about. (btw, there are some half spoilers, not complete spoilers)




















It's a nice cover, right?

Anyway, my rating is definitely . It's an amazing book.

A guy (Phillip) meets a girl (Rebekah). He wants to go out with her, because she's "unconventionally hot". So he goes to church with her, and the awkward thing is he's an atheist. Rebekah wants him to live to her standards. But can he?

Yeah, that was a pretty bad summary I just made up on the spot right there, but it's the best I could remember from the inside of the cover.

Okay anyway, this book will make you definitely feel sad, and possibly even make you rethink your life. Don't worry, no one dies. It's just, you feel for Phillip. So much is happening all at once. His dad, Rebekah, his friends, his coach. A lot of stuff I could probably not handle at all. Well Phillip is handling it pretty well.

Okay, let me state this again, after you just pause the book (which you probably won't), like, stop reading because, you know, you have to do stuff, you'll just sit there and be like,"wow. What is my life." It's hard to read, because so much stuff is happening. It's like, that I-need-a-break-from-life feeling. Yes, this all comes from a book, and no one even dies.

Have fun dying because of a book! :)

links

my instagram(s):
this is my "personal" and may change
#d12d
@faultingourstars

polyvore

okay honestly that's it. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment